Monday, May 18, 2026

Conspiracy Resource

Conspiracy news & views from all angles, up-to-the-minute and uncensored

UFOs

Recovered UFO wrecks expose multiple alien species, ex-CIA researcher says

UFO spaceship and view at night with FBI investigation and alien evidence (Image: YouTube)

Wrecked UFOs recovered by the United States contained multiple forms of alien life, according to a stunning new claim.

The assertion comes from former CIA-funded researcher Dr. Hal Puthoff, who stated that “at least four” distinct extraterrestrial species have been identified in wreckage retrieved by the US government.

The remarks were made during an appearance on “The Diary of a CEO” podcast, alongside filmmaker Dan Farah, whose documentary “Age of Disclosure” delves into claims surrounding unidentified aerial phenomena. It comes as a chilling ‘alien’ message to humanity was revealed in the latest UFO disclosure files.

Dr. Puthoff, 89, is a former adviser to the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program and has long been associated with investigations into UFOs and cutting-edge aerospace technology.

During the podcast, he stated: “People who have been involved in recoveries have said there are at least four separate types. I have not had direct access to that, but I believe the people I talked to,” reports Express UK.

It should be noted that no physical evidence has been presented to substantiate any of these claims.

As NASA has stated: “We have not yet discovered life on any other planet, and we have not seen any scientifically supported evidence for extraterrestrial life.

Advertisement

“But if we think about life on this planet, beyond the big things – the elephants, the whales, redwoods trees — and focus on the tiny things, nearly everywhere on Earth that we’ve looked, we’ve found microbial life.

“We can’t yet say for sure whether or not aliens exist. To quote Carl Sagan: ‘The universe is a pretty big place. If it’s just us, it seems like an awful waste of space.’ So, NASA will keep looking.”

These latest assertions follow former Air Force intelligence officer David Grusch’s 2023 congressional testimony, in which he claimed the US government held “non-human biologics” purportedly retrieved from UFO crash sites.

Grusch’s statements ignited worldwide discussion about whether covert retrieval programs studying unidentified craft might operate within the US military and intelligence community.

Farah, whose documentary debuted earlier this year, stated he had confidentially communicated with individuals supposedly linked to recovery operations, though many were too terrified to go on record.

He described one source withdrawing from an interview at the eleventh hour, expressing concerns that participation would “forfeit” their life.

No concrete evidence substantiating the existence of extraterrestrial life or retrieved alien spacecraft has ever been publicly presented, and these assertions remain deeply contentious.

Meanwhile, a bombshell claim of ‘4ft aliens in space suits and helmets’ emerged in the declassified files.

]]>

***
This article has been archived by Conspiracy Resource for your research. The original version from AOL can be found here.